My passion is for you to feel great in your body.
I offer professional, personalized service & multiple treatment options thru the healing power of touch.
I believe we store memories in our muscles, tendons, organs, bones...and cells, where they can remain hidden for years.
Renew body, mind & spirit throughout
your life's journey.
The Rocky Mountain Ortho-Bionomy® Center offers courses in the philosophy, theory and applied techniques of Ortho-Bionomy.
For more information Click Here.
Are we a good fit? Why come to me for bodywork?
Consistency: When we're a good fit, you know what you're getting, and you can ask for what you need! Having the same massage therapist does not mean you always get the same massage!
Real Time: One hour is 60 minutes. Most massage clinics have a 50 minute "hour". You learn to:
- Get stark naked in record time;
- "Leap" off the table after your session;
- Have little/no time to visit with your therapist about self care.
With 10 minutes or less between clients, your therapist must wash, change sheets, chart notes, discuss your session, escort you out, greet the next client, race to the bathroom, & inhale water, lunch or nothing - there's no time.
I can't do this and maintain my well being as your massage therapist, or model well being for you. I want to bring you the best I have to give.
Is the 50 minute franchise "hour" right for you?
- One hour (60 minutes) is $70.00. Buy a "6 pack" for $60.00 a session.
- Those ten minutes you lose in a 50 minute "hour"? Add them up. Five full hour massages with me and you've had 50 more minutes. One "free" massage.
- My lotions and products have no artificial ingredients, preservatives or parabens. Or bring your favorite lotion or oil. I use linaments and essential oils at no additional charge.
- Gratuities are appreciated, not required. I appreciate you on my table!
Need More Reasons?
- Less pain, better sleep, less stress, greater peace.
- Packages can be shared with family & friends.
- Gift certificates revert to the buyer if unused.
- No memberships, no automatic monthly deductions.
When to call before scheduling; when NOT to get a massage.
- If you have a chronic, serious or contagious medical condition I require a doctor’s authorization.
- If there's a recent injury or tissue is inflamed, contact me first.
- If you are, or could be pregnant, massage is safe & supportive.In pregnancies, over 90% of miscarriages occur during the 1st trimester, with no identifiable cause.A miscarriage could happen after a massage, with NO relationship between the two events.If you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant, we need to have this conversation, and I may require a doctor's authorization.
- Alcohol & Drugs:Never come to a session if you’ve been drinking, or under the influence of "recreational" drugs, including marijuana. Some prescription drugs contraindicate massage.
- Therapeutic massage NEVER includes genitals, "releases", the "full body", oral or genital sex.
- Imagine your MD, chiropractor, dentist or health care professional working with you while they are naked, half naked or in lingerie.
- Would YOU want to work wearing nothing but transparent lingerie?
- If this is what you seek, I am not the massage droid you're looking for.